The vision of AACC has united medical healthcare professionals over many years: “AACC is a global scientific and medical professional organization dedicated to clinical laboratory science and its application to healthcare. Our leadership in education, advocacy and collaboration helps lab professionals adapt to change and do what they do best: provide vital insight and guidance so patients get the care they need.”
This year Health Gene Technologies will be presenting our new 13 Respiratory Pathogen Multiplex Kit:
- Multiplex: Adaptable to detection of multiple pathogens simultaneously.
- Single-tube: Perform cDNA synthesis and multiplex PCR in one tube.
- Comprehensive: Identify 11 most common respiratory viruses, chlamydia and Mycoplasma pneumonia.
- Sensitive: High sensitivity similar to qPCR.
- Efficient: Perform the whole assay within 4 hrs; Hands-on time as short as 0.5 hr; Up to 192 samples within 8 hrs
- Three controls monitor sample quality and the whole assay, reducing risk of false negatives
- No cross-reaction with other pathogens
- Efficient anti-contamination system, reducing risk of false positives
- Objective: Normalize signaling on CE platforms by standard mix; Results output by software.
- Compatible: Work well on oropharyngeal swabs and sputum; Perform PCR on common thermal cyclers and
CE platforms (GeXP/CEQ or ABI3130/3500).
- Economic: Much cheaper than qPCR (for 13 pathogens detection) and liquid chip tests.
Health Gene Technologies is looking forward to welcoming you in our booth #3857!